“The Fountain at 50” article and original photography by Bob Burns was absolutely fascinating – a must read for any Fountain Hills resident. However, I noticed one erroneous word in the sentence, “It (the Fountain) was five timeshigher than the Washington Monument...” Bob obviously meant five “feet”higher, as the Washington Monument is 555 ft. tall.
Find a local business
- Program managing wild horse population
- Winter weather closes SR 87
- Winter storm leads to road closures
- Fountain awaiting repair
- Snow in the hills
- Town Community Services master plan presentation set
- Sister Cities is planning for the future
- Fountain Hills Medical Center aims for Feb. opening
- Schweikert explains impeachment vote
- Golf community remembers Berna
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.